Saturday, July 07, 2007

Aatma Katha..

I dont know why people keep staring at me..in spite of their so called very busy lives, I find them staring at me for hours. In the age of slender curves I wonder what they find attractive in my flat demeanor. My predecessor had a curve to its credit , but me..I am all about perfect straight geometric ages.

I am the object of attraction of everyone..old and young. Whenever I feel that I've settled in a phase, into a single world ; there is a change of heart & with a swish i am forced to speak in a new world with completely new sentiments.

People are devising novel ways to increase my attractive quotient, depicting peoples' emotions to affect people themselves. Maybe that is what attracts people to me , they have an opportunity to experience all the flavors of life and maybe find there heroes and heroines in them..to the extent that they fight with each other to control me..

I pity my life , i actually do but what will I then say about the people who value me above reality.

ek duniya dibbe ke ander
kab ho gayi wo jeewan se sunder

6 comments:

Ronak said...

hey pahle to samajh hi nahi aaya...fir kuch aur interpret kiya....
wen i came to know wat it is all abt then I realise how wonderful it is written..
keep going buddy

gr8 work
Ronak

Anonymous said...

very confusing at first, u didn't establish a premise, to give the reader a ground to think on.

but once u know its about TV, its really good.

U have tried to speak from the TV industries' own sense of uselessness, yet the way people lap up everything tv has to offer, it intrigues them. good.

i actually thought i could be about you. people call u a bond and stuff, and u are not, but of course i got it all wrong ;)

uatu said...

@ronak and sangwaa
ya i meant it to be obscure leaving the reader to guess the narrator..guess it became too complex.

everything in the post is being said by a television..

@sangwaa
that day what you told me about myself :D..
that is what i have always believed myself..everybody knows his limits.. :)

Unknown said...

hey...that was so subtle...very nicely written and original too...good going :)

Spiralling Nerd said...

Ahemm !! Striking similarities between You and TV .. !!

:P

Anonymous said...

i think one never gets a literary kick out of obscurity. that's the sole job of people like salman rushdie, writing cryptic stuff, just to further their narrative.
i just like you to be the good ol' jocular dallu ;P