Saturday, July 07, 2007

The Boring Days of Inter phase..

That is what I have started calling this phase of my life..the inter phase - a time of my life which does not belong to anything and even a week of time amounts to nothing substantial.Well that is what I thought earlier..it is strange how I feel these days torn between excitement and a nostalgia with a mix of boredom..A sense of loss for the things that have gone and will never return(past), boredom...well i am jobless(present) and the buzz for the future..
It is strange how we think that when we get time , we will do a whole array of things and end up never doing them..
For me there were two things that i thought for this summer -
resume my sketching and blog more frequently..
done nothing of those two..guess thats how life goes on..
Cant think of nething to write due to lack of inspiration,so stopping here abruptly.

armaanoo ki saajish,
umeedoon ki baarish..
kuch kehti hai ye zindagi ki bandish..
fir kyuu hai sab kuch paa lene ki khwahish..

No comments: